Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Body worship, done right!



Nothing pleases me more than finding an eager (and talented) face to sit on.

I love smothering a man with my hot, dripping pussy and turning him into my own personal sex toy.  Watching his sheer joy at being the cause of my pussy pleasing experience.  Covering his face in my sweet juices and marking him as mine.

A man that knows the pleasure of worshiping a superior female's body is something that makes me wet and leads me to experiences that I treasure and will remember forever.  Exerting control over a man with my body and my mind...mmmm, yummy!

When was the last time you gave yourself over to your inner desire and gave up control?  I want to hear all about it and make some new memories with a new pet *giggles*

Devilish Xs and Os,

Marissa
1-866-383-1013
www.phonesexkingdom.com/marissa
5 minutes FREE w/ code: mindbender

No comments:

Post a Comment