Saturday, August 23, 2014

Strap-On Slut


I had a call with a strap-on slut named Robert tonight.  He took my 9" strapped-on dick in his mouth AND his tight little faggot hole while I filmed the whole thing *hahaha*

Slutty fairy Robert gobbled my big cock and spread his legs wide for me and begged for pegging pleasure.  Such a loser whore!

I made him my bitch, fucked him like a woman and gave him a healthy dose of mouth rape.

After wearing his ass out from behind, showering him with verbal humiliation and showing him how a true humiliatrix conducts business, I flipped him over, buried my strap-on deep into his faggot ass and jerked his cock off into his open and waiting mouth.  He begged for some CEI, so I told him to eat his own jizz...say ahhhhh cum dumpster!

He thanked me for my time and told me how much fun he'd had.  Another satisfied and satiated caller shares his secrets and gives into his fetish desires.  I love my life! *giggles*

Devlish Xs and Os,

Marissa
1-866-383-1013
Like FREE phone sex? Check out my sinful specials!

No comments:

Post a Comment